How long do I have to return?
Items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
For an accepted refund, items must meet the following requirements:
- Items must be in original condition with any attached tags. Worn, altered or client damaged merchandise will not be accepted.
- Limited Edition, Charity apparel and digital download items are final sale. We will happily provide apparel exchanges. Charity donations on behalf of apparel are non-refundable.
- Jewelry must have original packaging and be unworn.
- Since candles are handmade with limited scents, they are final sale. We will happily provide exchanges. Vessel only exchanges for Neverfull Candles are available.
- Damaged upon arrival items may receive a full refund/exchange with appropriate documentation. Please reach out to us to begin this process.
How long does it take for a refund to be issued?
Once the item is received, returns may take 7-10 business days upon receipt and are entirely dependent on the customer's bank and/or card company. Refunds will always be credited back to the original form of payment or offered in gift card.
Are delivery charges refundable?
No, shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
May I return gift cards or a gift received?
Gifts cards are non-refundable. Gifts may be returned for store credit only.
Questions regarding Returns?
When will my order ship?
- Orders will traditionally be shipped same business day if order is placed before 12pm MST.
- Shipping confirmation emails will be sent with delivery details.
- We cannot guarantee delivery timing after it leaves our hands as this is dependent on carrier and time your order is placed.
- Pre-order and/or Back-order items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. Confirmation emails will be sent prior to shipping.
Can I modify my shipping address?
- If you need to modify your address after ordering, please reach out to us as soon as possible.
- We cannot modify addresses after the order has shipped.
- Please note, shipping and delivery information for orders purchased through PayPal and Amazon Pay cannot be modified once the order has been submitted.
Is a signature required?
- Orders will require a signature upon receipt. Typically, you may modify this with your mail carrier.
Questions regarding Shipping?
We will provide one-time exchanges for unworn or unused items. Neverfull Candle vessels are also available for a one time exchange.
Limited edition apparel may not be able to receive an exchange due to the quantities produced. A same price | different item exchange will be available in these cases.
There are no exchanges for digital items.
Please reach out to us with questions or to begin the exchange process.
What are Pre-Orders?
We offer our guests an opportunity to reserve certain new releases and edition items within a limited timeframe.
What do I receive in my Pre-Order
Pre-orders allow guests to be among the first to reserve a preferred style and size. It also guarantees a receipt of a limited edition item before it's released to the public.
When will Pre-Orders ship?
Timeframe estimates are listed on the product description pages. These items may take several weeks depending on production. We don't believe in sending batches to make others wait. Therefore, once your item is ready and in our hands, it may ship earlier than expected.
How will I know my Pre-Order has shipped?
Pre-orders are shipped out in order of confirmation prior to a product's full release.
When will I be charged?
Pre-Orders are charged at the time of production. Due to the nature of pre-orders, Guests may cancel or modify their orders up until they receive a production confirmation.
Any questions regarding Pre-Orders?
All items will be sent with a tracking number. Please review your email confirmation to help keep up with your package.
Please review your mail carrier to adjust delivery.
Any questions regarding tracking?
Still have questions?